If you use or used the Footnotes recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Footnotes-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I use this recipe on a wiki -- works fine. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:56 PM
- (+) Just installed it, working fine, but no way to make a second reference to an existing footnote :-) pflynn 2011-05-23
- (+) Great ! Benji January 09, 2014, at 06:36 AM
- (+) I use footnote2 -- RandyB August 06, 2015, at 08:49 PM
- (+) Works well. sroracle? July 14, 2017, at 06:27 PM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?