If you use or used the CodeMirror recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the CodeMirror-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Works neatly, installed on more than 4 wikis Utopiah June 20, 2016, at 10:10 AM
- (+) I've installed this on a company intranet wiki; haven't had any problems so far. --Petko January 10, 2015, at 02:48 PM
- (+) absolutely a must have, brilliant work --simon March 27, 2015, at 10:22 PM
- (+) increases participation in our club website TTC April 11, 2015, at 09:26 PM
- (+) since I edit pages all the time, this gets my vote as the best PmWiki plugin, it works perfectly + issues getting Vim mode working casperl February 05, 2018, at 02:47 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?