If you use or used the CleanUp recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the CleanUp-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I use it on pmwiki.org and on a few other sites. --Petko November 08, 2011, at 01:30 AM
- (+) Great and well done, not a gadget - gb November 11, 2011, at 02:47 PM
- (+) Simple as that, very useful, much thanks (again!) to Petko - Jazzvox Dec 07, 2012, at 11:10 CET
- (+) A life-saver -- Luigi December 8, 2011
- (+) Just what is needed for community websites with limited technical skills simon July 30, 2012, at 02:19 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?