If you use or used the AuthUser recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the AuthUser-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Using this on my wiki and it works perfectly! Ian MacGregor
- (+) Dave added AD authentication to his intranet wiki on 2012-10-30
- (+) I use this on some of my wikis and client wikis. It works just fine, but I don't use it by default. XES February 02, 2014, at 07:02 AM
- (+) I've used this on several wikis. Michael Paulukonis March 14, 2014, at 10:21 AM
- (+) Works great, thanks. Mierk? April 06, 2018, at 01:52 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?