If you use or used the PmCalendar recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the PmCalendar-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Simple way to get an agenda, works like a charm. Thanks! simkin November 09, 2011, at 05:36 AM
- (+) Developed this recipe for use on our corporate intranet site. Chris Cox
- (+) Using it in a school environment with a large number of appointments. Markus S.
- (+) Using it for keeping track of scheduled roleplaying adventures. aetherspoon
- (+) so much better than other PmWiki options. I have used this across multiple installations - maxnort
- (+) Best available calendar Dave
- (+) Works well, tweaked the css a bit for my tastes. -Monte
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?