If you use or used the Blix recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Blix-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+)Isaias: using it here; http://www.dercampus.net. Thanks for a wonderfull work.14-06-2015
- (+)Allen: great skin love it on my privite site 10-01-2013
- (+)Mirko: using it here; http://keinze.mbwiki.de/pmwiki.php a lovely smart skin 17-05-2012
- (+) JerryJ? 13-09-2009: I just installed your skin on a brand new PmWiki installation. Love the skin and it's elegant simplicity.
- (+) JBond: Hi Dave.. Fantastic Skin! I've used it extensively with one of the projects I'm working on...
- (+) Louis E?., 16-june-2008: Hello Dave, nice work!
- (+) Matthias Günther, 26-Dec-2007: Hello Dave, I really love your Skin it's very simple and has a good look...
- (+) ostro, 4-Dec-2007: I love the skin. Great work!
- (+) Edwin Marte?, 15-Nov-2007: I have work locally and in internet with several wikis and I have used and test a few skins, I really like the look and feel of the blix skins, congrats.
- (+) nyarnon Great skin, crisp and clear
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
In the Wild
- (+) Philly Phlyer
- (+) Penn Research in Machine Learning
- (+) Bar Head Goose
- (+) Melbourne Hack
- (+) Geographical Localisation, Intersectoral Reallocation of Labour and Unemployment Differentials
- (+) Baltic Cloud
- (+) International Workshop on DYnamic Networks: Algorithms and Security
- (+) Wii C-Library
- (+) Stanford undergraduate mechanical engineering