Summary: A CMS (Content Management System) extension for pmwiki features different page-types (article, blog, comment issues), separation of content and layout, basic workflow capabilities, content-type based authentication and wysiwyg editing.
Questions answered by this recipe
Is there a content managemet extension which features:
- different page-types like Article, Blog, Issues, Comments
- easy setup of custom page-types
Fully templated and web based configurable Layout
- separation of content from layout
- Configure layout settings via form for the entire site, a group or a singe page.
- Desktop-Application like menu to manage all author and admin tasks
- Qualification of content, examples: live cycle, status, priority and responsibility
- Status Page sortable by pagetype status livecycle etc.
User Authentication & Permissions
- Page-Type based permissions. Per group customizable authentication-groups for each page-type.
- Tiny MCE integration (optional)
A CMS (Content Management System) extension for pmwiki features different content types (article, blog, comment issues and custom types), seperation of content and layout and basic workflow capabilities.
Try out a demonstration: http://demo.netstreams.org/cms Login/Password is Author/test or Admin/test.
- Download the packages listed below and copy it into your pmwiki directory.
- Download the complete demo and copy it into the web directory.
- copy /docs/netstreams/sample-config_local.php to /local/config_local.php.
- change the settings for
- author password
- admin password
- session variable
This is a experimental release. Weekly Releases. Suggestions and bug reports are very welcome.
See discussion at NetstreamsCMS-Talk
User notes? : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.