- Same results here with Pmwiki 2.0.13. The problem is the '<' and '>' characters get changed to '<' and '>'.
- In the process of posting the above note, I realized the problem with the code. The markup code as viewed in edit mode was correct, but was rendering differently. I fixed it to render correctly. -JC
This note already existed at the time this recipe page was created, but it was easy to overlook. The code there might work a little better because your block of code will not necessarily be <p>inside a paragraph</p>. Hagan
- Thanks for the pointer. I trialled the markup in the note and it worked first time. Although the page is protected, I've now removed the markup as anyone familiar with the related (:html:) could use it on any open page to freely insert code. Maintaining the google map API code on an external page and using (:includeurl:) seems safer. Des Feb 26, 2006.
Using this script, I was able to add Google Translate to my sidebar. Not too shabby! - Aargau3