Summary: User notes for the BlogIt
If you use or used the BlogIt recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Cookbook.BlogIt-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) flox: Use to support latest PHP!
- (+) TigerP? October 16, 2014, at 12:52 PM
- (+) Sep 19, 2010 correa: Not only a useful and elegant recipe, but also a very kind and efficient technical support. Thank you very much.
- (+) April 20, 2010 yD: Just what I wanted, and with help too, thank you.
- (+) June 01, 2009 SteP: I like your blog recipe, thank you.
- (+) Anon?: Thanks for a nice package! I am starting to use BlogIt for an "interactive" News section on my website.
- (+) Luigi: I'm using it at www.kirpi.it. The most interesting feature is (to me) comments handling. Impressive :-)
- (+) Easy to install and use. Very good work! MKonrad
- (+) Lynorics Lynorics?
- (+) I love the Ajax-effects, the tags are good, the management is very easy and the design is open. That's the cause I don't need wordpress or another blogingsoftware MatthiasGünther
- (+) Big thanks to the dev for figuring out the obscure php strtotime issue on BestAndroidResources! (site now down) MichaelPaulukonis September 07, 2010, at 11:39 AM
- (+) Working fine for me at www.lutje.org. —Peter Bowers
- (+) Wonderful! A must-have for creating blog and journals. Farvardin 2011-10-16
- (+) Real useful! Works well. StoryWay 2012-05-09
Sites found in the wild, using BlogIt.