If you use or used the BlogIt recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Cookbook.BlogIt-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) flox: Use to support latest PHP!
- (+) TigerP? October 16, 2014, at 12:52 PM
- (+) Sep 19, 2010 correa: Not only a useful and elegant recipe, but also a very kind and efficient technical support. Thank you very much.
- (+) April 20, 2010 yD: Just what I wanted, and with help too, thank you.
- (+) June 01, 2009 SteP: I like your blog recipe, thank you.
- (+) Anon?: Thanks for a nice package! I am starting to use BlogIt for an "interactive" News section on my website.
- (+) Luigi: I'm using it at www.kirpi.it. The most interesting feature is (to me) comments handling. Impressive :-)
- (+) Easy to install and use. Very good work! MKonrad
- (+) Lynorics Lynorics?
- (+) I love the Ajax-effects, the tags are good, the management is very easy and the design is open. That's the cause I don't need wordpress or another blogingsoftware MatthiasGünther
- (+) Big thanks to the dev for figuring out the obscure php strtotime issue on BestAndroidResources! (site now down) MichaelPaulukonis September 07, 2010, at 11:39 AM
- (+) Working fine for me at www.lutje.org. —Peter Bowers
- (+) Wonderful! A must-have for creating blog and journals. Farvardin 2011-10-16
- (+) Real useful! Works well. StoryWay 2012-05-09
- (+) Stephen Voida
- (+) Andrea Bianchi
- (+) Liberated Life Coaching
- (+) Circus Machina
- (+) Charles Colbourn
- (+) igoumeninja
- (+) Timo
- (+) Bekolay
- (+) So English
- (+) ZapGun Wiki
- (+) wikiMatze
- (+) The USC Aiken Open Source Project
- (+) Shadehaven Recipes
- (+) Helen Paik
- (+) Denkwerft last blog entry was in 2011 (2014.08.25)
- (+) YALMIP Wiki
- (+) www.dst.unive.it/~claudio