If you use or used the BlogCalendar recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the BlogCalendar-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I'm using this recipe on my wiki and it works great! Ian MacGregor October 19, 2013, at 08:18 AM
- (+) I like it so much, I helped add new features. I will be bundling this with XESBlog soon. XES February 02, 2014, at 06:48 AM
- (+) I'm using it on a PIM wiki at work, and a new wiki in-the-wild. MichaelPaulukonis July 07, 2014, at 09:26 PM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
msandidge;4-22-11. blog calendar installed in a private wiki, inside the "SideBar" column, on the left, using Monospace skin. I had to edit the CSS to widen the SideBar column to get all 7 days to show up. The same widening is needed in the default skin.
+ for blog calendar; easy to use recipe; works first try.
- for general PmWiki documentation, for not even explaining *that* the SideBar column width can be controlled in the CSS. If one knows CSS, one knows this. Beginners would have no clue. It makes makes BlogCal look bad when it's not BlogCal's fault.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?