Questions answered by this recipe
How do I know which attributes are set?
This section is optional; use it to indicate the types of questions (if any) this recipe is intended to answer.
All pagenames and their attributes will be displayed in a table. The page code to do this is:
For a very large wiki it can take a long time to generate the list.
It is easy to speed it up by listing selected groups using the group attribute
in the pagelist:
(:pagelist group=Site,Cookbook fmt=authtable:)
Here is an Example: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/AuthList
From the user list: Starting with 2.2.0-beta52 it's in the core, at the Site.AuthList page. (This was changed to SiteAdmin.AuthList at 2.2.0-beta58.)
So, no need to copy fplauth.php or anything else, just use the pagelist command as above.
In your config.php enter:
or in your farmconfig.php enter:
Note that it won't list any pages for which you do not have read authorization.
This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation http://www.fsf.org either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Copyright 2007 by GNUZoo email: guru [snail] gnuzoo [period] org
Please donate to the author at url: http://gnuzoo.org/GNUZooPayPal
- Version 1.2: Corrected RecipeInfo so RecipeCheck would work properly.
- Version 1.1: Added RecipeInfo, Added "action=attr" to the links, Disabled automatic logout
- Version 1.0: Initial Release
If the recipe has multiple releases, then release notes can be placed here. Note that it's often easier for people to work with "release dates" instead of "version numbers".
I made a couple of simple tweaks to the code to make this work much faster when managing a site's attributes, namely:
- Added action=attr to the links so can go straight to the attributes page and edit.
- Disabled automatic logout on attributes change so you can change more than one page at a time.
- Topped all the columns table headers, so they all look the same.
I've just installed pmwiki 2.2beta54 (which includes this recipe in the core) and now am trying to figure out what the AuthList output means. I get only a fraction of the protected pages listed, but that might be the correct output if the emphasize is on "pages". (Most of my pages are protected by group protection.) Still, a couple of GroupAttributes pages are listed, too, apparently only when the group contains page-level protected pages, too. Still, "clear"ing the page-level passwords did not in all cases make the entries vanish from the list as expected, so Ì'm somewhat confused now. My questions:
- Is the core feature AuthList identical to the AuthTable recipe?
- Is there a way to list group-level protection just like page-level protection?
- Under which conditions are GroupAttributes pages listed?
- Under which conditions are standard pages listed?