Questions answered by this recipe
- Is there a way to sort the attachlist?
This recipe allows you to sort the attachlist via name and/or date/time and/or size and/or file type.
Syntax is easy:
(:attachlist sort=name:) (:attachlist sort=type:) (:attachlist sort=date:) (:attachlist sort=size:) (:attachlist sort=time:) - sorting by time same as sorting by date (:attachlist sort=ext:) - same as "type" (:attachlist sort=ascendingname:) - ascending is default direction (:attachlist sort=ascendingtype:) (:attachlist sort=ascendingdate:) (:attachlist sort=ascendingsize:) (:attachlist sort=ascendingtime:) (:attachlist sort=ascendingext:) (:attachlist sort=descendingname:) (:attachlist sort=descendingtype:) (:attachlist sort=descendingdate:) (:attachlist sort=descendingsize:) (:attachlist sort=descendingtime:) (:attachlist sort=descendingext:) (:attachlist sort=date ext=jpg:) sort just the jpg files
The left most parameter value has precedence when using sort.
(:attachlist sort="date size":) - Sort list by dates which are sorted by size (:attachlist sort="type,size":) - Sort list by types which are sorted by size (:attachlist sort="name type date size":) - default sort
By default, the sort method by name IS SENSITIVE to case. That means all filenames where the first letter is capitalized will come before all filenames with a lowercase first letter. To have the files be sorted alphabetically irrelevant of case, go into the given AttachListSort.php and replace all instances of $namelist with array_map('strtolower', $namelist) .
The filename's capitalization will still be shown in the attachment list - it just won't be used for sorting purposes if you make this change.
In your config.php enter:
or in your farmconfig.php enter:
This program is free software.
You can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation
http://www.fsf.org either version 2 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Version 1.5 - Use
$TimeFmt, fix rule ordering (see talk page), drop use of
/emodifier -sroracle? January 04, 2019, at 03:03 AM
- Version 1.4
- Version: 1.3 - Fix bug where there are no files in the attachlist directory, make adjustment for php version 5.
- Version: 1.1 - Add recipeinfo
- Version: 10 20 2006 2:57 AM CST - fix "$D = SORT_DESC;" bug & fix tabs in code
- Version: 10 10 2006 2:34 AM CST - Add Multi-Sort, Include seconds in file information
- Version: 10 09 2006 4:53 PM CST - Add ability to sort based on file type
- Version: 10 07 2006 7:00 AM CST - fix bugs, improve sort, add ascending & descending
- Version: 10 06 2006 7:02 PM CST - Initial release
See discussion at AttachListSort-Talk