PmWiki-Divs < Skins > PmWiki2Bars (talk? | users? | test page | RWD? | set as default | unset | validate: HTML, CSS)
Summary: Simple div(no table) version of default PmWiki skin.
Prerequisites: PmWiki 2.2.4+
Maintainer: V.Krishn (VKrishn
Pmwiki-dt (Simple tableless skin)
- This skin is a simple div(no table) version of default PmWiki skin.
- Efforts have been made to make the stylesheet as close to the default css that comes with PmWiki skin, so that it could be easy to migrate from present skin to a table-less design.
- The css styles makes divs behave as table (hence dt - divtable).
- The css styles uses divs to behave as table (hence dt - divtable). The skin should work in browsers that implements CSS 2.1+ .
- Firefox 2.0+ (with bugs - see below)(fixed in Firefox 5.0)
- Konqueror 3.5.9+
- Opera 10+
- Safari 4+
- Chrome 4+
- Firefox -
Sometimes Wikiarea/editarea jumps below left sidebar.
There seems to be some issue as how Firefox displays/renders divs that have css property set to table and table-cells.(fixed in Firefox 5.0)
- The sidebar(#wikileft) and wikitext(#wikibody) behave as table cell(block) and not as default 'block'.
|CSS (browser dependant) |
|Php||4 >= 4.3.0||5.5+|
Unzip and Place the pmwiki-dt/ directory in your skins directory (pub/skins/),
and set in config.php:
Mar 29, 2014
-- Make compatible with php 5.5x.
-- Minor bugfix.
-- Code clean.
June 14, 2010
-- Initial release.
-- Version jumped to coincide with current major version of PmWiki.
- Skins /
- 2016 Responsive skin very close to the default skin (alpha)
- DefaultSkinWithoutTable This skin replaces the HTML table of the default skin with divs. (Proposed)
- Notebook-NT Simple div (no table) version of default PmWiki skin. (stable)
- PmWiki-Divs pure css based skin in the style of the pmwiki default skin (stable)
This space is for User-contributed commentary and notes.
Please include your name and a date (eg 2007-05-19) along with your comment.
Optional alternative: create a new page with a name like "ThisRecipe-Talk" (e.g. PmCalendar-Talk).
User notes? : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Skins listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.