A Bit Modern < Skins > Barthelme (test page | set as default | unset | validate)
(:template default wrap=inline group=Skins name=-Skins,-*-Archive,-*-Comments,-*-Talk,-*-Draft,-*-Users,-FixFlowTips,-GeminiTips,-TriadTips,-*-RightBar,-Template,-RecentChanges,-RecentUploads,-GroupHeader,-GroupFooter,-GroupAttributes,-PreviewSkins,-SkinAlternative,-SkinChange,-SkinChanges,-SkinConfig,-SkinGuidelines,-SkinList,-SkinsGallery,-SkinTest-Compact,-SkinTests:)
is loosely based on the A List Apart site.
- Support for $Group.SideBar on the right. Add to the <!--PageRightFmt--> section of alalike.tmpl for things like calendars, logo's, ad blocks, etc.
- Top menu is populated by $Group.PageActions and $SiteGroup.PageActions
This recipe was last tested on PmWiki version: 2.0.12
2005-11-10: Initial release
2005-11-15: alalike.zipΔ Fix ordering of header elements, and hiding of right side (cool I think)
All css, no images.
Feedback and Questions
XHTML 1.0 Transitional Validation: This incredibly wonderful skin does not validate XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Error Line 56 column 28: there is no attribute "valign".
<div id='wikileft' valign='top'>
Any help will be appreciated. Stahn
- valign is not valid in XHTML 1.0 ... Simply use the css property : vertical-align:top;
- I love the look of this skin. Especially the preformatted text sections. Has anybody found how to disable the right side?
- Well, I ended up just deleting the "border-right" line from #wikitext in alalike.css. Then removed the whole div wikiright from alalike.tmpl. Super clean now.