Testing the WYSIWYG editor
Test the Cookbook:Worse editor below: click on the "Edit" label to the right, below this frame. You can use the WikiSandbox to test the addon, or create new random pages for testing: Test2739 or Test1967.
The editor is mostly WYSIWYG, it supports drag-and-drop uploads with picture captions, has dropdowns with list of links and list of attached files, easy to insert in the page.The editor has limited functionality compared to even the basic PmWiki editing. This is intentional, the goal is to be simpler to start and use, especially for newcomers.
The HTML5 code produced by the browser is converted to a small subset of PmWiki markup when a page is saved, so the page histories stay mostly clean and simple.
- and any combin
ati on of thesethose.
- Ctrl+B to toggle bold.
- Ctrl+I to toggle italic.
- Ctrl+K to open the "Link" dialog
- Tab to indent and Shift+Tab or Backspace to unindent a list item or a quote block
- H2 Heading
- Code block (pre-formatted text)
- Quote block (citations, like from e-mail), nesting possible
- Lists (ordered and bulleted),
- nesting is possible, see List demo.
After the editor: it is possible to have any (other) PmWiki markup in the page.