Testing the WYSIWYG editor
Test the Cookbook:Worse editor below: click on the "Edit" label to the right, below this frame. You can use the WikiSandbox to test the addon, or create new random pages for testing: Test1523 or Test8595.
The HTML5 code produced by the browser is converted to a small subset of PmWiki markup when a page is saved, so the page histories stay mostly clean and simple.
- and any combin
ati on of thesethose.
- Ctrl+B to toggle bold.
- Ctrl+I to toggle italic.
- Ctrl+K to open the "Link" dialog
- Tab to indent and Shift+Tab or Backspace to unindent a list item or a quote block
- H2 Heading
- Code block (pre-formatted text)
- Quote block (citations, like from e-mail), nesting possible
- Lists (ordered and bulleted),
- nesting is possible, see List demo.
After the editor: it is possible to have any (other) PmWiki markup in the page.