00704: Preview behaves as Save in Simple Skin
Description: When upgrading from PmWiki 2.0.beta37 to 2.1.1 I encountered a problem with Preview using the Simple Skin at my site. I was able to reproduce it at the pmwiki.org site, which may make finding the problem more straight-forward.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Test.SkinTestSelectSkin page at www.pmwiki.org.
2. Choose Simple Skin.
3. Click on PmWiki logo in upper right to return to Main.HomePage.
4. Click on the "wiki sandbox" link in the text.
5. Add "?action=edit" to the URL and press enter.
6. Enter something in the text box and select the Preview link.
7. The page refreshes as if you had pressed "Save" instead of "Preview".
My guess is that this is a bug in the SimpleSkin, since it has its own custom