00730: Title info missing in file
Although I have used the directive
(:title text:) the title info is not stored in the file. So the
[[link|+]] is also not working properly.
Is interesting to note that old pages with titel= information don't have an title-entry after a new edit of the particularly page.
I need more detail for this entry -- are there any recipes being loaded that might be affecting the
(:title:) markup? Also, does the problem still exists in versions of PmWiki after 2.1.2?
It appears to be working fine on pmwiki.org.
In the meantime I have updated to the Version 2.1.6. The behavior is still the same:
- old (not edit file) show the entered title info as expected
- as soon I edit a page with an
(:title text:)markup the title= entry in the file is missing and so the markup
- it is also so that when I generate a new page with an
(:title text:)the title= entry is missing
- I have identified, that the problem occurs together with the cookbook Extendmarkup Version 2.0.49
- It is solved in the Version: 2.0.59 of Extendmarkup - Thank you for your help!