Summary: "needle" not displayed for searchresults
Created: 2004-11-12 02:46
Status: Closed - fixed for 2.0.devel27
Version: pmwiki v2
OS: on pmwiki.org
Description: the embedded search (via searchresult-directive) does not show the "$Needle" in the searchresults-text.
same search via the searchbox (upper right corner in the header) shows it.
Results of search for group=PITS needle :
6 pages found out of 1424 pages searched.
- PITS /
- 00007 WikiWord counts available yet (v2) (Closed, fixed for 2.0.beta6)
- 00022 $Needle shows up in search form in edit mode (Closed - fixed for 1.0.12)
- 00075 Add ability to reference searchgroup, searchincl and searchexcl (Closed - added for 2.0.devel17.)
- 00154 "needle" not displayed for searchresults (Closed - fixed for 2.0.devel27)
- 00453 Missing entry fields in XLPageTemplate for translation (Closed)
- 00897 (:searchresults options:) bug (Closed - replied)