PmWeekly, July 24, 2017
July 24, 2017, at 04:30 PM (0 comments)
Update for PmWiki activity July 17 - 24, 2017: documentation, internationalization, 4 recipes updated, discussions about security, cookbook bug reports and patches.
Subversion changes to the core
- The documentation was updated, see below.
On the mailing list:
- A thread about configuring a numeric sort order for page variables.
In the PITS: PmWiki Issue Tracking System (please comment, vote):
- 01412 (PmWiki.org integrated developer platform) E-mail Petko -> mailto:5ko [snail] 5ko [period] fr if you need to create a new WikiGroup on the wiki.
- 01417 (Debate security warning in ConditionalMarkup) The documentation was updated.
Cookbook (addons, modules, skins)
- Ape: Automagical PmWiki Embed (Easy embedding of videos, maps and more in wiki pages) by Petko : Add embedding of SVG, SWF and HTML5 audio/video, documentation updated.
- CustomPagelistSortOrderFunctions (Custom functions for creating custom page sort orders with pagelists) by Petko : Add section with custom function to sort on page variables alphabetically.
- InstallOnIIS10 (Install PmWiki on Windows 10 and IIS 10) by Simon : Update page about configuration via IIS Manager.
- ThumbList² (A thumbnail picture gallery for PmWiki) by Petko : Note about international characters and spaces in uploaded files may or may not work correctly with Thumblist.
- PTVPopups-Talk (Create CSS popups over words on a page based on PTVs) by MartinCuno? : A bug report for "Preview mode" and a workaround.
- Svg-Talk (Embedding Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG) into PmWiki pages) by Petko : The addon Ape was updated to embed SVG pictures.