00134: Buggy implementation of the page PageNotFound (Closed - fixed for 2.0.beta11)
Description: This URI (with the '.' at the end) > http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Cookbook/MarathonSkin.
Produces a buggy 'PageNotFound' where the links seems to be off:
We couldn't find a page called "MarathonSkin.". You can:  Create MarathonSkin.?  Create MarathonSkin..HomePage  Create MarathonSkin.? 
-  links to the real page, i.e. the '.' was dropped, so in this case it actually gives you a link to the page it says it couldn't find... lol.
-  -> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/$Group/$Name?action=edit which seems very wrong with the $Group/$Name bits
-  -> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/$Group/$Name?action=edit which also seems wrong, and is identical?
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/PageNotFound is broken too
I think documentation is missing, but i observed the following behavior:
- Links without group in url are redirected to the main group: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/WikiSandbox
- Same Link, if site not exists goes to this: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/LovelyNewWikiSandbox
Makes sense in some way.
Schlaefer November 29, 2004, at 06:02 AM