How to do this page creation:
- Click on Edit in the "View Edit History Print" line.
- Click in textarea and select all the content (Control A) then copy it (Control C).
- In the URL of your browser, type:
- An edit window will open. Paste the content in it (Control V) and click Save.
Please note that a lot of entries were added after comparing with distribution v2.2.6.
For most of those pages the type is not yet verified, so column Type indicates "?"
This page gives a table to record the status of the translation of the PmWiki documentation. In essence, a Wiki is a living thing and will change all the time, so a translation is never finished, but this page may help anyway.
The first table lists the equivalents of the English and the translated documentation pages, to help keeping track of which pages need to be translated or updated, and which have been completed.
This table is based on Localization.StateOfTranslationTemplate of ??date??.
It is verified with the PmWiki documentation of distribution v2.2.18.
First column (Work) indicates work to do, and it is critical that everyone, as soon as he/she identifies a discrepancy between English and the equivalent transalation page, notes here the work to be done, if he/she does not have the time to do it him/herself.
- blanco : to be Translated entirely
- D : Draft : translation ongoing
- C : translation Completed
- M : Modify : update needed
- -- : no need to translate (see also PITS:01147)
Second column (Type) indicates the type of the page, which depends on the foreseen audience.
- U : User/Author of the Wiki
- A : Administration, which can be done from the Wiki pages
- S : System, concerns administration tasks which needs system access (FTP)
- D : Development, supporting the creation of extensions (recipes) for PmWiki
The second table lists pages not required in a translation (anymore):
- Historical or obsolete pages from older distributions.
Pages never part of the translation, can be deleted from the table.
|--||S||PmWiki.AcceptPathInfo||not in distribution, page don't exist|
|--||S||PmWiki:AuthorTracking||not in distribution, obsolete page since v2.0.0|
|--||U||PmWiki:ChangesFromPmWiki1||not in distribution, only historical important|
|--||S||PmWiki:LayoutBasics||not in distribution, obsolete page|
|--||S||PmWiki:MailPosts||not in distribution, obsolete page since v2.1.7, see now PmWiki.Notify|
|--||A||PmWiki.MarkupDirectiveAlternatives||not in distribution, page don't exist|
|--||S||PmWiki.PerGroupCustomizations||redirects to PmWiki.GroupCustomizations|
|--||U||PmWiki.TipsForEditing||not in distribution, page don't exist|
|--||U||PmWiki.UsingCategories||not in distribution, page don't exist|
|--||?||PmWiki.WikiGroups||redirects to PmWiki.WikiGroup|
|--||U||PmWiki.WikiSandbox||redirects to Main.WikiSandbox|
|--||U||PmWiki.WikiWords||redirects to PmWiki.WikiWord|