April 2018 Server migration
April 14, 2018, at 10:43 AM (10 comments)
A quick note, last night the website was migrated to a new server with more recent Apache and PHP installations. We're still working on the migration. If you notice any problems please report at PITS:01428.
10 comments on "April 2018 Server migration"
- gb: 2018-04-14 21:54 +0000 Hello. How about writing a small recipe for (approximatively) testing how fast or slow is some server running pmwiki (I mean, something that would give results which we could compare (when willing to move/upgrade server for exemple) : for example, with my little knowledge, use a native install, then run a special pagelist (give the server something complex enough –accessing files, and doing some calculation work– to do) and have timing recorded/printed out (sort of benchmark) ?
- CarlosAB: 2018-04-14 22:25 +0000
Hi gb, I believe that already exists, have you tried the Stopwatch?
- CarlosAB: 2018-04-14 22:26 +0000
Petko, there are some problems with the Test group.
- CarlosAB: 2018-04-14 22:29 +0000 Gb, also, even though it has some minor problems right now, you can see the StopWatch working at the bottom of all Test/ group pages.
- Petko: 2018-04-15 14:57 +0000 Thanks CarlosAB, Test group fixed for most of its pages. If specific individual pages still contain errors, we'll fix them as we find them.
- gb: 2018-04-16 07:06 +0000 Yes, Carlo, I'm aware of Stopwatch, thank you for this suggestion. It should be able to do the work, with a dedicated pagelist.
- Jesús: 2021-06-15 16:31 +0000 Este comentario es de prueba
- Jolesh: 2021-08-03 19:55 +0000 Hej, is it possible to turn off the form for new posts on the Blog.Blog page for people who are not logged in? And if so how?
Best regards Jolesh
- Petko: 2021-08-04 09:30 +0000 Jolesh: the new post form can be shown only to people with edit permissions with this markup:
( :b3-list newpostform=1: )
If the form shows to any visitor, then probably your Blog group is open for editing by anyone. To prevent this, see the page
- Tonya: 2021-09-17 22:40 +0000 6716