April 2018 Server migration
April 14, 2018, at 10:43 AM (6 comments)
A quick note, last night the website was migrated to a new server with more recent Apache and PHP installations. We're still working on the migration. If you notice any problems please report at PITS:01428.
6 comments on "April 2018 Server migration"
- gb: 2018-04-14 21:54 +0000 Hello. How about writing a small recipe for (approximatively) testing how fast or slow is some server running pmwiki (I mean, something that would give results which we could compare (when willing to move/upgrade server for exemple) : for example, with my little knowledge, use a native install, then run a special pagelist (give the server something complex enough –accessing files, and doing some calculation work– to do) and have timing recorded/printed out (sort of benchmark) ?
- CarlosAB: 2018-04-14 22:25 +0000
Hi gb, I believe that already exists, have you tried the Stopwatch?
- CarlosAB: 2018-04-14 22:26 +0000
Petko, there are some problems with the Test group.
- CarlosAB: 2018-04-14 22:29 +0000 Gb, also, even though it has some minor problems right now, you can see the StopWatch working at the bottom of all Test/ group pages.
- Petko: 2018-04-15 14:57 +0000 Thanks CarlosAB, Test group fixed for most of its pages. If specific individual pages still contain errors, we'll fix them as we find them.
- gb: 2018-04-16 07:06 +0000 Yes, Carlo, I'm aware of Stopwatch, thank you for this suggestion. It should be able to do the work, with a dedicated pagelist.