Edmonds (Seattle) Washington, USA
After years of using PMWiki, I finally feel like I have something to contribute to the PMWiki site:
I recently added a new Skin called SteamPort,
which I have developed and used, on several sites I have built using PMWiki.
I'm about to add the Apex Skin which is a fork of Steamport - trimmed to two column and meant for a more Clean&Simple Art Deco feel. I have to say, the process of adding a Skin to the PMWiki site has forced me to learn more and to improve the skin quite a lot!
I have added a few recipies as well:
- My newest: Cookbook.ClassTags some code I wrote to wrap a block of content in a named div which you can use to apply CSS or JS to content from the Editor.
->The purpose here is to use Petko's Cookbook.UnToggle but be able to apply it while using the Wiki editor.
- Maybe not full recipe... I added something to the Cookbook and called it EmbedMore
- Cookbook.IFrameLogin is Code I wrestled together to pass messages between the Wiki and an embedded page using iFrames.
- MyDBLogin Code I put together to allow users from a specific list of emails to create and maintain password login information.
- IFrameLogin Demo kit for passing messages between pmwiki and an embedded iframe (see includeSite), with a simple working login demonstration. (Beta, Active)
- SendMail Easily add PHPMailer to send SMTP email from your PHP code (Active)
- WikiHost Code for your Config.php file to simplify updates/templating/migration regardless of http or https
- WikiRoot Add Markup to insert the root path to your Wiki allowing, for example, something like a relative address for images or files in your Wiki.
My PMWiki sites:
->www.cybertamer.com/vbapex (for VBA \ VB-Classic coders) this is where I'm working up my Apex Skin
www.Scoutwatch.org Seattle Scout Troops 166 & 066