Installed and other versions of PmWiki are available for download at www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/.
Direct links to core software
Latest stable release (pmwiki-2.2.144 or more recent):
Direct links to installed release pmwiki-2.2.144:
You can download the latest development code packed as a zip archive here:
International language packs
Language packs can be installed on top of the core software.
- https://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/i18n/ - For all available translations
- PmWiki.Installation - Obtaining and installing PmWiki
- PmWiki.Upgrades - How to upgrade an existing PmWiki installation
- PmWiki:Subversion - How to get the latest pre-release from the version control system
- Cookbook:Standalone - Allows PmWiki to run in a "standalone" mode, without needing a webserver such as Apache