(:template default wrap=inline group=Skins name=-Skins,-*-Archive,-*-Comments,-*-Talk,-*-Draft,-*-Users,-FixFlowTips,-GeminiTips,-TriadTips,-*-RightBar,-Template,-RecentChanges,-RecentUploads,-GroupHeader,-GroupFooter,-GroupAttributes,-PreviewSkins,-SkinAlternative,-SkinChange,-SkinChanges,-SkinConfig,-SkinGuidelines,-SkinList,-SkinsGallery,-SkinTest-Compact,-SkinTests:) (:template each:)
I created this skin already for version 1 of PmWiki. This is just the update with the changed variables in the
One special using
!!!!!! Heading in the sidebar (for e.g. edit link) the link is displayed really small (similar to the edit links on the top right edge).
Another special: The print preview shows a slightly different print layout (without referrer and without information from which page it is printed)
My intention was to use this Skin for a website where PmWiki is used as a CMS-System for easy website maintenance. It should not be easily seen that it's based on a Wiki.
Copy the content of the above ZIP-file to
/path/to/pmwiki/pub/skins/ and add the following code to your local configuration file:
$Skin = 'lines';
That's it! Enjoy it.
Karl Loncarek (Klonk)
Comments (are welcome)
- 15-Jun-2008: There is a typo in the lines.tmpl file:
- 11.Jul-2005: Changed this skin to reflect the changes introduced in beta45 Klonk
- 22-Mar-2005: The logo is hardcoded into the template as
<img src="$SkinDirUrl/smilie-loncarek.de.png" />. Would it not be better for it to pick up the value of
instead, making it easier to change, and robust across versions? RobinS
- You're right. I fixed it. (This was my first self created skin so I didn't recognize this. Now after I created some more skins, this wouldn't happen anymore) Klonk
- 07-Dec-2004: Just added the missing
skin.php(as discussed in PITS.00211)into the directory to get a different print layout Klonk