[pmwiki-users] Live Bookmarks on Firefox . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 19 17:28:37 CST 2005

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 11:10:43PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Monday, December 19, 2005, 10:53:19 PM, Patrick wrote:
> > Or I can add it directly into the feeds.php script.  Most likely
> > it'll be an array with url => title pairs.
>
> But feeds.php is only needed to be loaded for ?action=rss etc.,
> whereas Hagan's code provides the Header links to provide an easy way
> for feed bookmarks. This link code needs to go in every page all the time.

Excellent point.  It still seems to me that it's common enough
to warrant core support somehow -- we just need to figure out
the various use cases and where the core support belongs.

And we may be able to adjust feeds.php to do a selective load -- i.e.,
so that it doesn't bother to process the feed code when ?action=
is something other than a feed designator.

Pm