[pmwiki-users] Live Bookmarks on Firefox . . .

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 17:10:43 CST 2005

Monday, December 19, 2005, 10:53:19 PM, Patrick wrote:
> Or I can add it directly into the feeds.php script.  Most likely
> it'll be an array with url => title pairs.

But feeds.php is only needed to be loaded for ?action=rss etc.,
whereas Hagan's code provides the Header links to provide an easy way
for feed bookmarks. This link code needs to go in every page all the time.

I set into config.php:

if ($action == 'rss' || $action == 'atom') {
     @include_once("$FarmD/scripts/feeds.php"); }
$EnableSitewideFeed = 1;
@include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/rssfeedlinks.php");

with Hagan's code in rssfeedlinks.php