[pmwiki-users] Home Pages in (:pagelist:)s

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 16 05:01:15 CST 2005

Another (:pagelist:) consideration for group HomePages:
In CMS-type installations it's nice to have the following output on a
group HomePage:

    Here are the pages in this section of the site:

    [a sorted list of page titles]

The trouble is, PmWiki has no way (without using a cookbook recipe[1])
of producing a plain list of all the pages in the current group,
excluding the Home Page.  fmt=simple comes close, but the
GroupName.PageName format looks confusing in non-wiki sites.

Come to think of it, I'm going for something like

     Some Group /
         A Page
         Another Page
         Yet Another Page

minus the first link, thus we could get

    Here are the pages in this section of the site:

         A Page
         Another Page
         Yet Another Page

Hagan

[1] I do use such a recipe, but I'd rather not.  The resulting output
is like the last example, but with page names (not titles) and
bullets.