Questions answered by this recipe
- I changed my wiki's security policy, so I had to modify several wikipages' access permissions. How can I make sure I didn't forget any?
Note, recent (post-2008) PmWiki versions ship with the page
[[SiteAdmin.AuthList]] which does more or less what is described here. --Petko
This plugin generates a list of all wikipages that have special access permissions set. Supports filtering and sorting. The list includes links to directly view, edit and re-attr the page.
How to Install
- Install the Prerequisites. phpinc's install process is described on its own page. For "installing" lib_string_tools, just copy it anywhere and add "
require_once '/path/to/lib_string_tools.php';" anywhere in your config. (If it doesn't work anywhere, write it at the top of your config.)
- Download xs-perm-list-v1.0.zipΔ and unpack it in your PmWiki directory.
- Go to Site.AccessPermissionList?. You should get an execution denied error message.
- Allow the execution (see phpinc's "documentation").
- The list should now work.
- v1.0: Initial stable release
- Sven - original author