If you use or used the InlineDiff recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the InlineDiff-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Used on all my wikis, makes viewing changes much easier. DaveG
- (+) Me too :) gb January 30, 2010, at 04:15 PM
- (+) I agree Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:00 AM
- (+) I guess everybody wants this one as the default (PITS.00571). --Rogutės, 2010-02-15
Note: Users above voted before a similar feature was added to the PmWiki core, see PageHistory.
- I used it on all my wikis before PmWiki version 2.2.12; newer PmWikis have a similar feature built-in. --Petko
- (+) Prefer it over the current inline diff of PmWiki 2.2.16. Use it already for several years. --Maddes May 15, 2010, at 01:55 PM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?