If you use or used the Author Contribution recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the AuthorContribution-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I reviewed this recipe -- works fine. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:25 PM
- (+) I use it. --gb January 30, 2010, at 03:59 PM
- (+) I am using this recipe. After a brief hiccup with an errant Profiles.HomePage entry, I changed it to Profiles.Profiles and it is working correctly. Thank you! tamouse July 02, 2011, at 03:08 PM
- (+) Seems to work fine. sroracle? July 14, 2017, at 06:24 PM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?