[pmwiki-users] Accessibility Option

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sat Jun 5 08:35:46 CDT 2010

You can use the SkinChange recipe WITH the Print skin or a modified print skin.

If you need more help let me know.

And this is a great idea for one of my clients' websites.  :)  I'd love to see how you implement it, or bounce the idea back&forth.

If you are handy with PHP you could probably modify any video recipe to include ALT text for the video and make a skinname.php file that swaps any videos for their ALT text -- it would take a little thought, but it's definitely feasible that instead of (:youtube VIDEOCODE:) you could do (:youtube VIDEOCODE "Alt text":).

Things like that make a big difference....

Crisses
(on board of directors of local cross-disability services provider/advocacy org now)
----
[That's o]ne reason I'm "out" about [my multiplicity].  I find most people react positively.  Those who do not, are probably ones I'd want to chase with a stick anyhow...
 -- Bob King