[pmwiki-users] Problems after recompiling Apache

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Tue Dec 12 13:37:17 CST 2006

Bart Mollet wrote:
> Bart Mollet schreef:
>> We use pmwiki in our e-learning portal and after some problems with
>> apache, we decided to recompile apache on our server (Apache 2.0.59)
>> After this, everything looks find, exept our pmwiki-module. On every
>> page there's this kind of text:
>> function:PrintSkin Start
>> <<Here comes the page content>>
>> PrintSkin End
>> And no sidebar etc. Any ideas?
>
> Could it be related to the apache modules mod_auth_mysql or mod_deflate
> which we haven't included in the recompile?
>
> Mvg,
> Bart Mollet

Looks to me like it's not calling the skin correctly. Edit the tmpl of
your skin and see if that change shows up.

If that's the problem, I'd check config.php next. Chances are something
got moved around or accesses and/or rewrites got changed.

Pmwiki doesn't use mysql unless you've installed a recipe that does. I
don't think those would be simple recipes to install. I don't know about
mod_deflate.

Sandy