[pmwiki-users] Local settings, PmWikiFraw, LaTeX - help

Milan Lukic milan at eskimo.com
Sun Sep 4 03:12:28 CDT 2005

Yhank you very much. I wiped the installation out and started from
scratch. This time I was careful not to uncomment, or change in any
way, more than one line of config.php at the time. It worked!

Then I went back to adding PmWikiDraw, latex ...
  With PmWikiDraw, I got the same situation as before. I can edit a page
and put say (:drawing fish:) and when I save the page get a link to
create that new image, but when I click on that link, the window
blinks and I ma back in teh view window, never getting the image edit
window to work with.
  With LaTeX, it takes a few seconds for wiki to save the page I
edited (I suppose because LaTeX is working in the background),
However, instead of the formulas typeseted, the result is a large
space (empty box) in the place I would expect to see a mathematical
expression.
  AsciiMath seem to be working - at least to some extent. I get some
simple things such as x^2, (x-2)/(x+3)+1 dispalyed correctly, but
using the edit icon for the sqrt does not produce a very good
result. I also get a window pop-up telling me about a bunch of fonts I
am missing, and I will take care of that problem later.

I hope that it will be possible to make both LaTeX and PmWikiDraw
working as well.

Milan Lukic

* H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> [2005-09-03 21:12:04 -0700]: