[pmwiki-users] search not working

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Dec 31 10:35:23 CST 2005

Saturday, December 31, 2005, 4:23:14 PM, Patrick wrote:
> Ummm, I'm afraid I don't understand the question here --
> (:searchresults group={$Group}:) should always restrict results
> to the current group (unless overridden by a search parameter).
> Is there a case where this isn't working?

see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/SearchResults

it contains

(:searchbox:)

(:searchresults group={$Group}:)

but entering a searchterm results in pages from all groups, not just
the current group. I would expect it to be restricted to showing only
results from the current group.
Similar to (:pagelist group={$Group}:) listing the pages of the
current group.

Best,
~Hans