[pmwiki-users] Re: 2.1.beta16 released, fixes bugs in 2.1.beta15

Ryan Platte rplatte at subscribermail.com
Thu Dec 29 15:35:18 CST 2005

Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud <at> pobox.com> writes:

> A couple of important bugs were quickly located in the 2.1.beta15
> release, so I've now released 2.1.beta16 which fixes these bugs.
>
> Like beta15, I'd still consider beta16 to be a little unstable
> until we have a chance to work out a few more items.
>
> All comments, questions welcomed.  Thanks!

Installed this (before looking here to see that it's considered unstable). When
I search, the result page reads only:

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in
/var/www/html/pmwiki/scripts/pagelist.php on line 260

I get something similar when I append ?action=rss to a URL:

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in
/var/www/html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 475

Any FAQs I'm missing? Digging through the docs and Google didn't yield
anything. I just upgraded from a 2.0 beta.

--
Ryan Platte
SubscriberMail, LLC

3333 Warrenville Rd.
Suite 530
Lisle, IL 60532

(630) 303-5072
http://www.subscribermail.com/

US PATENT - 6,769,002

Not Just Email...SubscriberMail

NOTICE: SUBSCRIBERMAIL, LLC  CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY
This document contains information which is both confidential and
proprietary to SubscriberMail. Neither this document nor the information
contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others or used for any
purposes beyond the specific purpose for which this document was
delivered without the express written permission of SubscriberMail. If
you receive this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy
the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.