[pmwiki-users] Google local site search

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 29 15:36:28 CST 2005

On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 03:08:40PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > > And even if the Skins include rel='nofollow' in the templates,
> > > what about markup...?
> > >
> > >     [[OtherPage]]
> > >     [[OtherPage?action=edit]]
> > >     [[OtherPage?action=dc]]
> >
> > It's a separate issue.  The bottom two should get rel='nofollow'
> > attributes by default.

More to the point, assuming OtherPage exists, then each of the
above links is generated using $LinkPageExistsFmt, which is set to

  $LinkPageExistsFmt = "<a class='wikilink' href='\$LinkUrl'>\$LinkText</a>";

How do we get rel='nofollow' into that?  The "best" way I
can think of at the moment is to have a separate $LinkPageExistsRobot
variable that specifies the formatting for page links with invalid
?action= parameters, but that approach gives me a bad taste in my
mouth.

Pm