[pmwiki-users] CSS isn't processed by Firefox on non-standard HTTP port

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 29 12:13:33 CST 2005

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 11:34:53PM -0600, Robert Laird wrote:
> The second installation, Install-B, also works just great in every
> way, but I can only use Internet Explorer with it.  When I use
> Firefox, the CSS file is apparently ignored.
>
> Okay, so, I've told you everything except one thing:  Install-A --
> which works great -- is using the standard HTTP port 80.  Install-B
> uses a non-standard HTTP port, 99.  That's the only difference between
> the two.

I think that's likely the key point.  When looking at the HTML
file from Install-B, what does the <link rel="stylesheet" ...> tag
look like?  On a basic install for me, it looks like:

    <link rel='stylesheet' href='http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/css/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki.css' type='text/css' />

(The above is in http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/css/pmwiki.php .)

Pm