[pmwiki-users] preg_replace errors

dan_mcclory at goodyear.com dan_mcclory at goodyear.com
Wed Dec 21 14:48:15 CST 2005

My installation of PMwiki is generating a lot of errors that all originate
from the use of preg_replace in the MarkupToHTML function (line 1023 in
pmwiki.php).  On reading up various issues regarding preg_replace, it
seems that settings within your PHP configuration can affect it's behavior
strongly.  In particular, I think I've heard the "magic quotes" options
can have this affect.

Are there any settings relevant to this function that I should be
checking?

"Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without the
Express Written Consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company"