[pmwiki-users] Live Bookmarks on Firefox . . .

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 19 17:20:21 CST 2005

On 12/19/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> > > I put a screenshot of it on this page:
> >
> > > http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/RSSFeedLinks
> >
> > Hagan, will you make this into a cookbook page, as an installable
> > rssfeeds.php script? I just tried it, and it works fine. It does not
> > need to be a part of a skin's skin.php code, but can rather run for
> > any skin and configured in config.php. Or am I wrong here?

That was the direction I was moving...

> Or I can add it directly into the feeds.php script.  Most likely
> it'll be an array with url => title pairs.

... maybe I should wait a bit.

FWIW there are four links I'd be most interested in (with appropriate titles):

{$Group}/RecentChages (RSS 2.0)
{$Group}/RecentChages (Atom)
{$SiteGroup}/AllRecentChages (RSS 2.0)
{$SiteGroup}/AllRecentChages (Atom)

The first two would be no-brainer defaults, and the second two would
perhaps be available for editors as in (:if auth edit:).

Hagan