[pmwiki-users] Statistics Collection

Alan Perryman A.Perryman at student.manchester.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 10:30:47 CST 2005

Thanks for that, I'll give that a try as well. At the moment I'm looking at
ActionLog as this might present some additional information that the
management types would like!

How do I access who's currently logged in?

I've tried bodging something using this, added into the ActionLog.php file:

## before the SDV and function

if(!isset($UserInstanceVars)) {
  require_once("userauth/UserSessionVars.php");
  $UserInstanceVars = new UserSessionVars();
  }

  $LogAuthor = $UserInstanceVars->GetInstanceUsername();

##and within the semaphore section in the function:

$page['text'] = sprintf($ActionLogLineFmt,
	                        strftime($ActionLogTimeFmt, $timenow),
	                        $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'],
	                        $action, $pagename, $LogAuthor)

I'm hoping just to append user name into the log. Using userauth at the
moment, and very limited php skills, as you can see!

Alan

----- End message from pmichaud at pobox.com -----