[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Blog proposal

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:35:30 CST 2005

On 12/15/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 12:49:10PM -0500, Ryan R. Varick wrote:
> > Also, are there provisions being made for something analagous to KOB's
> > archive view?  A graphical view of entries seems to be pretty common.
>
> Can someone point me to a graphical view so that I don't have
> to install KOB and create a bunch of blog entries on my own just
> to see it...?

I suggest taking a look at the following site (which has been both
highly praised and criticized) for the differing ways of providing
blog archives. Yes, is is currently using ajax on a highly customized
Wordpress install, but he had all the same info in non-ajax (full page
refreshes) not to long ago. Certainly gives some ideas of how others
like to search archives.
http://binarybonsai.com/archives/

--
----