[pmwiki-users] PHP loading faster?

Rene Visco rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov
Wed Dec 14 14:57:02 CST 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure..but I believe it's preloaded because it's bundled with
Apache.  I installed a bundle called XAMPP from Apachefriends.org.
It's a superfriendly installer to run on Mac OS X.

On other notes, I commented several unused recipes in the config.php
and there's "life back into the Main page".

PHP is now loading faster if I perceive it correctly.  Will test it on
a Window client.

Rene V.