[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Backups

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:21:57 CST 2005

Would it work to integrate the backup with use of a compression tool and a
mail feature, so that (admin-scheduled) periodic backups could automatically
be zipped/tarred and emailed?

(Not volunteering - just asking to get the idea out there, in case it hasn't
already been considered - I can't do any of that.)

Tegan