[pmwiki-users] Displaying AllRecentChanges failed

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Dec 11 20:10:39 CST 2005

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 09:17:33PM +0100, Laurent Meister wrote:

> I suppose it's possible to change the $RCLinesMax in the config.php.
> The wiki.d directory contains 2873 files.  Changing the RCLinesMax to
> 3000 in the config.php has no effect. There is still the same error
> message.

Well, yes, the problem appears to be that your AllRecentChanges
file is too big, with only 2873 files in it.  Setting $RCLinesMax
to 3000 won't make it any shorter.  My suggestion is to set $RCLinesMax
to a smaller number unless you really need to keep that much
RecentChanges around.

You may also need to clean up the AllRecentChanges file manually
a bit -- try editing AllRecentChanges page and removing the last
hundred lines or so.

Pm