[pmwiki-users] Change to Cookbook

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 03:30:18 CST 2005

Friday, December 2, 2005, 10:17:07 PM, DaveG wrote:
> I can upload as a new script, and add some text specific to that -- no
> problem. But then we have 2-3 scripts that do the same thing, which is
> confussing to say the least. If Hans is the author I'll work with him on
> an approach.

Hi Dave, thanks for uploading and adding your script to the
Cookbook.NewPagebox! It looks good and certainly could replace
my version. Perhaps Patrick can take  a look at it and see if it is
suitable to replace his original version too.

Apologies to the list for the following private communication:
Thanks for trying to communicate with me, but my email replies to you
never reached you and got returned as mail delivery failures after a
few days. Also your attempt in sending the script as email attachment
resulted in a  badly mangled version, since my mail manager decided to
render it harmless by changing some key words and other things in the
script!

I certainly learned a bit more about php from your script
improvements, so thank you for that!

Best,
~Hans