[pmwiki-users] returning to page position with back button

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Sun Dec 4 13:48:38 CST 2005

All,

I've noticed that when I return to a PmWiki page (I'll call it the
source page) using the back button the page position is not restored.

Say I've hit a link near the bottom of a long source page so that the
top of the source page has scrolled out of view, then the source  page
refreshes as normal when I return with the back button, but the source
page *position* does not return to the bottom, rather stays at the top.

Is there something I can do about this?

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann