[pmwiki-users] Converting Word to pmwiki

Phil Seyer weddingdj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:12:19 CST 2005

Can anyone give an example of the use of...

*<!--*HeaderText<http://www.lovemusiclovedance.com/talk/index.php?n=Dev.HeaderText?action=edit>
?<http://www.lovemusiclovedance.com/talk/index.php?n=Dev.HeaderText?action=edit>
*-->*
**
*Would this be correct? *
**
*<!--<META name="keywords" content="stamps, stamp collection">-->*

Where would you put the example?  I understand it goes in a template. Where
do I find the template? Where within the template would you put the
directive?