[pmwiki-users] Change to Cookbook

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 03:21:00 CST 2005

Friday, December 2, 2005, 5:22:20 AM, DaveG wrote:
> I've made a change to the cookbook NewPageBox, so that the functionality
> of both NewPageBox and NewPageBox2 are incorporated in a single script.
> What's the appropriate process for updating the cookbook entry on the
> wiki? Is it acceptable to just update the page and replace the script?

I think replacing an existing script should only be done in
consultation and with full approval of the author of it.

Could you perhaps upload your modified script as newpagebox3.php and
describe it on the page as another synthesizing alternative?
Then we can evaluate it, and if Patrick wants to withdraw his original
newpagebox script and I my left-hand modified version of it, we could
do so.

Alternatively consult with Pm and me directly.

Best,
~Hans